PROTECT THE USPS Maroon T-Shirt
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. T-SHIRTS WILL SHIP BY EARLY OCTOBER.
We came together with our friends at Moonshooter Collective to create a vintage, 1930s animation-style mascot to represent our Protect the USPS campaign!
The current administration’s deliberate attempts to defund the USPS during an election year while in a global pandemic is unconscionable, and we want to do something about it.
Why should we all want to protect the USPS?
The United States Postal Service is one of the oldest and most important institutions in our country. It is a vital public service that millions of Americans depend on. We must protect it at all costs because:
- USPS workers are on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic, ensuring that people across America have the vital supplies they need to remain safe at home.
- USPS is the only mail service that serves isolated, rural areas. UPS and FedEx often don’t deliver to these rural communities, where it is not profitable for them.
- USPS is the only mail service that serves indigenous people on tribal lands. UPS and FedEx often don’t deliver to these communities, where it is not profitable for them.
- USPS is the most affordable service for millions of small businesses.
- USPS is a vital lifeline for millions of Americans with disabilities who depend on affordable and accessible mail for medication.
- USPS employs 7.3M people and has one of the largest minority workforces in the US, and they offer a well-paying job with benefits to those without a college education.
- USPS provides a safe way to VOTE during the current global pandemic.
The most direct way for us to protect the Postal Service is to purchase stamps directly from them, so we’ve started a campaign to do just that. We’ve made an initial purchase of $2,200 worth of "Thank You" Forever stamps designed by NYC artist Dana Tanamachi and we’re going to include a sheet of stamps with every purchase of our limited edition Protect the USPS t-shirts. The more t-shirts you purchase, the more stamps we can buy and share with you and the more we can help the USPS.
THANK YOU for collectively helping us protect the USPS!
T-shirt printed on super-soft triblend t-shirts with water-based discharge ink for a soft, worn-in feel. Made in the USA.