Wholesale & Ecommerce Shipping Coordinator
The Shipping Coordinator accurately and efficiently fulfills all wholesale and online retail orders. This includes picking and verifying accuracy of products for orders, carefully packaging merchandise and shipments, performing quality checks and ensuring packages are shipped correctly.
START DATE: ASAP
- Fulfilling wholesale orders and online retail orders.
- Picking and verifying accuracy of products.
- Packaging merchandise in preparation for shipment.
- Pack and arrange fragile items with utmost care and attention, while ensuring all orders ship in a timely manner.
- Restocking inventory as needed.
- Communicating with customers via hand-written notecards with excellent written communication skills, neat and legible handwriting, and proper grammar.
- Using shipping platforms such as USPS, FedEx, and online selling platform Shopify.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and organized workspace.
- Candidate must be highly organized with an impeccable attention to detail as well as possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day and lift up to 50 lbs are required.
- Excellent written communication skills, neat and legible handwriting, and an understanding of proper grammar.
- Basic computer skills. Familiarity with shipping platforms such as USPS, FedEx and Shopify are a plus.
- You will be working in a fully functioning and highly fragrant candle studio. Please be advised that this job is not ideal for those with fragrance sensitivities.
Please send a resume and cover letter describing why you are interested in the position and highlight what skills you have that make you a good candidate to email@example.com with Subject: Shipping Coordinator Position.
Good & Well Supply Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.