Job Description: Wholesale Assistant
Good & Well Supply Co., a small business in Ballard making candles and other home fragrance products, is currently hiring a full-time, benefits eligible Wholesale Assistant to join our growing team. We are an enthusiastic and compassionate group of individuals striving to bring the smells of the outdoors in, while being particularly inspired by our country's National Parks.
Reports to: Owner/CEO & Director of Operations
Shift: Days 8:00-4:30
Pay & Benefits: $18-21 (plus health, dental and vision benefits, 10 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year)
The primary responsibility of the Wholesale Assistant is to assist our wholesale partners across the country to ensure their orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner. This includes responding to emails/chats in a professional manner, inputting wholesale orders and other basic data entry, as well as maintaining accurate records regarding product availability and shipping timelines. The Wholesale Assistant will also be available to the Owner/CEO, Director of Operations, and Sales Account Manager for special projects.
- Perform data & order entry as well as general administrative tasks
- Point person for all point-of-sale platforms
- Knowledgeable of inventory levels; both raw goods and finished products
- Daily communication by email, chat or phone with external partners
- Answer the phone
- Run weekly sales & inventory reports
- Assist Sales Account Manager by providing prospective clients with information on pricing and product availability
- Partner with Shipping Manager on key account shipping requirements
- Handle wholesale billing & shipping questions
- Assist with supply orders
- Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent skills in problem-solving, written and verbal communication
- Database/data entry experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products
- Positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or associate's degree
While performing the duties of this job, you should be able to:
- Regularly sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use computers and other office equipment
- Move and/or lift between 15-30 pounds on occasion
- Proof of COVID vaccination required
Given the nature of our products, you will be most comfortable if you can tolerate a highly fragrant work environment. Please also be advised that this position will have a desk in a shared office and will occasionally be required to perform duties in our large warehouse space, where the temperatures can fluctuate based on the weather outside. Please also note that there are dogs present in the building.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and a brief message detailing your interest and qualifications to email@example.com. Please also include "Position: Wholesale Assistant" in the subject line when you email your documents. We look forward to hearing your story!
Good & Well Supply Co. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.